Are you overwhelmed homeschooling your struggling learners?
Do you feel like you aren’t getting enough done?
Are you lacking confidence or feeling like quitting?
Could you benefit from a mentor to provide more individualized support?
Join our small group coaching and find the weekly support and guidance you need!
What is small group coaching?
- Weekly 1-hour meetings. We’ll start and end on time out of respect for everyone’s schedules. It is important that you commit to being at the meetings so that we can get to know each other and offer support. Don’t worry. Life happens, I get that! Please be committed to the group to the best of your ability.
- Limited to 8 women. Each week 2 of you will be in the ‘hot seat’ and share your current situation and needs with the group for 30 minutes. There is a lot to be learned from one another!
- All sessions will be recorded for members. Audio and video recordings will be available after each week’s session.
- Private Facebook group for sharing thoughts, ideas, or asking questions mid-week.
- Free mini consult. One 30 minute 1-on-1 call with Marianne upon sign up.
- $99/month – no contract required, cancel at anytime.
Increase your confidence and productivity by learning about:
Mindsets for success: We’ll take time to step back from the details of the day-to-day homeschool experience to inspect the underlying beliefs that we or our kids have that may be causing us to struggle. Research has shown there are certain character traits that lead to success. We’ll talk about the nitty-gritty but always keep our eyes on the bigger picture.
Expectation and planning: Oftentimes our expectations don’t match our reality. Gain perspective and insight into how kids with dyslexia learn and how your unique child(ren). Learn to create goals that match your childs age and ability. Get accountability to stay consistent in your homeschool.
Teaching: What kinds of materials, curriculum, assistive technology, and outside services should you use? Get customized recommendations based on your unique family needs.
Sign up today and start building a more confident, productive, and peaceful homeschool!