Summer Coaching – Elementary Cohort – Tuesdays in June 8-9:30am Pacific
- Access to 4 weekly trainings
- Weekly homework assignments (optional)
- Lists of resources
- Personal group coaching from Marianne
- Reduced cost (save 50%) on private coaching for members ($75/hour)
Here’s What you’ll Learn:
- Learn what things to prioritize throughout the school years K-12 with an emphasis on the elementary school years.
- Learn about the unique learning needs of kids ages 5-10 based on brain development and how that is affected by the unique learning dynamics of kids with language-based learning differences.
- Get an idea of what to expect in the elementary years. Kids with learning differences like dyslexia and ADHD learn on a different trajectory. Learn what is normal and when to get help if needed.
- Learn ways kids ages 5-10 learn best. For example, the elementary years are great for being exposed to lots of different ideas. No need for a complete curriculum for each subject during these years.
- How to handle the increased need for remediation in reading and spelling.
- How to get more done in your days.
- How to balance the needs of all your kids or multiple kids with dyslexia.
- Learn what methods and curricula are a good fit for dyslexic kids this age. Get specific ideas for curricula to try.
- Get your specific questions answered in a group coaching format.
- Learn and be encouraged with other parents on the journey with you.
- Troubleshooting topics: feeling behind, reading instruction taking too much of the day, kids not making progress, how to add enjoyment to learning, handling resistance, testing questions, any other questions you may have!