Summer Coaching – High School Cohort – Thursdays in August 8-9:30am Pacific
- Access to 4 weekly trainings
- Weekly homework assignments (optional)
- Lists of resources
- Personal group coaching from Marianne
- Reduced cost (save 50%) on private coaching for members ($75/hour)
Here’s What you’ll Learn:
- Learn what to prioritize throughout the school years with an emphasis on the high school years.
- Learn about the unique learning needs of kids ages 14-18 based on brain development and how that is affected by the unique learning dynamics of kids with language-based learning differences.
- Learn what kind of learning to expect in the high school years. Kids with learning differences like dyslexia and ADHD learn on a different trajectory. Learn what is normal and when to get help if needed.
- Learn what methods and curricula are a good fit for dyslexic kids this age. Get specific ideas for curricula to try.
- Get your questions answered in a group coaching format.
- Learn and be encouraged with other parents on the journey with you.
- Troubleshooting areas: motivation, independent learning, meeting graduation requirements, planning for after high school.