No More School: Meeting the Educational Needs of Kids With Dyslexia and Language-Based Learning Difficulties
Discover the freedom you have to give your kids with dyslexia and other language-based learning differences a meaningful education.
If you’re overwhelmed by the day-to-day education of your kids with dyslexia and other language-based learning difficulties, you’re probably looking at it from the wrong point of view.
After twenty-five years of home educating seven children with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, and ADHD, Marianne Sunderland has learned how to create an engaging, meaningful, and effective educational experience for these smart but struggling learners.
No More School will equip you to:
- Understand that learning struggles caused by dyslexia are learning differences that require a different way of teaching
- Accept that traditional schools are not equipped to provide the education your children need
- Step outside the box of traditional education and focus on your children’s unique learning needs
- Plan a learning environment that meets the unique needs of your family
- Have peace that you are doing enough and that you are giving your kids the best education possible
For parents doubting that they are able to give their children with learning struggles the best education possible, homeschool veteran Marianne Sunderland provides a thorough and engaging guide filled with practical advice to help you get started and finish strong!
What is Dyslexia: A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Kids About Dyslexia
Children who are taught the truth about dyslexia grow up understanding that they are smart but learn differently.
What is Dyslexia? teaches kids the facts, feelings they may have, and strengths of Dyslexia
“My daughter loves reading this book! The first time she read it, she exclaimed, “Mom! She totally gets me!” I’m so glad I purchased this when you were at FPEA this past fall. It was a joy to experience her feeling understood and feeling a bit more confident because of that!” ~ Michelle B.