Struggling to get it all done in your homeschool?
You feel like homeschooling is the best thing for your kids but there isn’t enough time in the day. You don’t know how you’re going to continue homeschooling with confidence.
“I love homeschooling but don’t have the peaceful, relaxed atmosphere I’ve always envisioned.” “I’m feeling alone and isolated, not sure I was doing anything right.” “I’m tired of feeling overwhelmed and wondering if we are doing enough.”
Learn from a veteran homeschool mom who has been right where you are!
A Unique Blend of Mentoring and Online Course
- Learn how and what to prioritize in your homeschool lessons.
- Learn how to help kids who are discouraged to be more eager learners.
- Understand how brain development and the unique brain wiring of dyslexic kids affects how they learn so you can set realistic, yet challenging, goals.
- Support in a community of like-minded parents to learn and receive encouragement from.
Five weekly lessons with 4-5 short video tutorials each week. Join the private Facebook Group for discussion.
A course workbook for note-taking, journaling, and planning. Plus lists of resources for further learning.
Weekly Live Q & As
Weekly live interactive Q & A with Marianne and other course members. This was the highlight of the course for many students!!
You need insight and perspective to focus on what’s important.
Teaching kids with dyslexia at home offers families freedom to teach kids the way they learn.
You can create a plan that is effective, that sees your whole child (not just academics) and have peace.
What others are saying about Revive!
“Before Revive! I was feeling alone and isolated, not sure I was doing anything right. I couldn’t figure out what resources to use or how to approach my son’s homeschooling. Since taking Revive! I feel more relaxed about not doing everything. I have more understanding and patience for my son’s unique learning style and how his brain works differently from mine. I’m more compassionate, and able to listen more deeply to what he needs, rather than what I feel that I need him to learn. I like the format, the short videos, the transcripts, and the weekly calls even though it was hard to make them in person. For the cost of the course, this was excellent value. Clear, clean and professional. I got a lot out of the different modules, and it was just the right amount of information for each week. Thank you so much!”
Revive! is a 30 day, live, interactive, online course designed to give you the knowledge you need, the strategies to implement, and the chance to ask all your questions in a supportive community.
The Five Modules of REVIVE!:
- Module 1: Mom’s Mindset: You’ve heard it said, “Ain’t Mom happy, ain’t no one happy.”? Learn simple, doable ways to fill your tank so you can fill others’.
- Module 2: Kids’ Mindsets: Learn why kids with learning struggles develop limitung beliefs about themselves and their ability to learn. Learn multiple strategies to help empower them.
- Module 3: Expectations: Take a unique look at how the unique brain wiring of the dyslexic learner effects learning and how to have the right expectations for teaching them. (Hint: We are not lowering our expectations!)
- Module 4: Setting Goals: Putting it all together. How to set goals that take into account our kids mindsets, brain development and dyslexic learning style.
- Module 5: Consistency: None of the strategies that you’ll learn in REVIVE! will work well unless they are applied consistently. Learn he common pitfalls to homeschooling consistently and establish more effective, consistent homeschool habits.
How long do I have access to the course materials?
You have lifetime access to the course materials.
What if I can't attend the live Q & As?
I'm super busy. How long does it take to get through the weekly lessons?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.