What kinds of teaching materials should I use?
Because kids with dyslexia learn differently, it is important to choose homeschool materials and curricula that match their learning style. The following posts will teach you how to choose the best homeschool materials and how to implement them into your day-to-day teaching.
- How to Find the Best Homeschool Curriculum for Your Dyslexia Child
- How to Modify Homeschool Curriculum for the Dyslexic Student
- Homeschool Reading Curricula for Kids With Dyslexia
- Best Assistive Technology Apps for Students With Dyslexia
- Best Sources for Audio Books
- 100 Resources for Teaching Kids With Dyslexia
- Visit the Resources Page at homeschoolingwithdyslexia.com
Get these free resources!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter to receive news on resources, curriculum reviews, updates on the latest dyslexia research, teaching tips, encouragement and homeschool deals. This weekly shot in the arm will equip you to continue to educate yourself so you can educate your child.