Teaching kids about dyslexia is a big part of that.
- 64 beautifully illustrated pages
- Parents Section: Ideas for using the book and tips for teaching and encouraging kids with dyslexia
- Facts About Dyslexia: You and your child may be surprised by how many of the myths you believe.
- Things That Are Hard For People With Dyslexia: Dyslexia can affect more than just reading and spelling.
- What it Can Feel Like to be Dyslexic: Acknowledging the different feelings our kids have is an important part of helping kids understand dyslexia.
- Cool Things That People With Dyslexia Can Do: The structural brain differences that cause a person with dyslexia to struggle with the written word also result in some little-known and unique strengths.
Also available in Paperback.