Work alongside Marianne to get organized for the coming semester!
Whether it’s summer break and you’re tackling planning for the new school year or it’s the semester break and you’re looking to reorient your plan, this Homeschool Planning Master Class will help you to:
- Reflect on where you have been by looking back at previous semesters
- Project into the future by looking forward to what you want your unique homeschool to look like
- Prioritize your vision so that you are staying focused on what is most important right now
- Set goals to keep you on the right path and to help you continue to choose only the very best for this time in your homeschool
- Plan for how you will accomplish your goals staying true to your priorities
How this online course works:
Daily Emails: You will receive daily emails for 2 weeks (with weekends off to catch up if needed) with short assignments to help you break what can seem like a monumental task into doable chunks.
Ask Your Questions: Reply to any email with your questions or roadblocks and receive a personal reply from Marianne that day.
Live Zoom Calls: Each week will have an opportunity to join Marianne and other parents planning for their outside-the-box education plans. Ask questions, hear what others are doing, be encouraged that you are not alone!
The June cohort begins Monday, August 7th. This is the day you will receive your first video lesson and assignment via email.
Group Zoom calls will meet on:
Friday, August 11th at 10:00 am Pacific
Friday, August 18th at 10:00 am Pacific
Zoom chats will be recorded and the replay sent out within 24 hours. If you can’t make a call, email your question to Marianne and she will answer them on the call.