The Homeschool High School Success Coaching Group is a unique opportunity to work in a small group setting side-by-side with Marianne for 10 weeks to create a success plan for your outside-the-box high school student.
10 Weekly Teachings include:
- The real skills that research says equip individuals for success and how to teach them to your teens.
- The different paths for after high school and how to know which one is right for your child.
- How to handle giving credit for subjects where our kids aren’t at ‘grade level’.
- How to motivate teens and avoid both attitudes and discouragement.
- How to teach kids to be independent learners.
- Learn non-traditional high school options that work better with your child.
- How to translate a non-traditional education into transcripts that get your kids into college.
- How to prepare your child for college or trade school success
- How to find the right college or program for learning after high school
- Finding financial aid for post high school education
- Guide to Creating Custom Transcripts
- Guide to Getting Accommodations on the SAT and ACT College Entrance Exams
- Guide to Assigning Grades to Kids Not Working at Grade Level
- College Readiness Checklist
- Teaching Teens to Self-Advocate
- The Complete Guide to Deschooling Your Teenager
This live coaching group begins on Wednesday, March 22nd at 12:00PM Pacific and meets each Wednesday (skipping Wednesday, April 5th for Spring Break). Our final meeting will be Wednesday, May 31st.
Each teaching is approximately 1-hour with 1-hour for Q & A afterwards.
All meetings are recorded and housed in a private online portal where you will have unlimited access to go back and review as needed.