Discover the freedom you have to give your kids with dyslexia and other language-based learning differences a meaningful education.
If you’re overwhelmed by the day-to-day education of your kids with dyslexia and other language-based learning difficulties, you’re probably looking at it from the wrong point of view.
After nearly 30 years of home educating seven children with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, and ADHD, Marianne Sunderland has learned how to create an engaging, meaningful, and effective educational experience for these smart but struggling learners.
No More School will equip you to:
- Understand that learning struggles caused by dyslexia are learning differences that require a different way of teaching
- Accept that traditional schools are not equipped to provide the education your children need
- Step outside the box of traditional education and focus on your children’s unique learning needs
- Plan a learning environment that meets the unique needs of your family
- Have peace that you are doing enough and that you are giving your kids the best education possible
For parents doubting that they are able to give their children with learning struggles the best education possible, homeschool veteran Marianne Sunderland provides a thorough and engaging guide filled with practical advice to help you get started and finish strong!