How to teach kids with dyslexia
Kids with dyslexia do not lack intelligence. Most dyslexics have average to above-average intelligence. The reason so many dyslexic kids struggle to learn is because they are not being taught in the ways that they learn best. The following posts will teach you how kids with dyslexia learn and how to implement these methods in your homeschool.
- How Dyslexics Learn: Teaching to the Dyslexic Strengths
- How to Teach Kids With Dyslexia to Read
- How to Teach Sight Words to Kids With Dyslexia
- Homeschooling With Dyslexia: How We Teach Math
- Teaching Writing to Kids With Dyslexia
- Homeschooling With Dyslexia: How We Teach Language Arts
- How to Provide the Best Accommodations and Modifications for Your Dyslexic Student
Get these free resources!
Sign up for our free weekly newsletter to receive news on resources, curriculum reviews, updates on the latest dyslexia research, teaching tips, encouragement and homeschool deals. This weekly shot in the arm will equip you to continue to educate yourself so you can educate your child.