One of the highlights of my year is when I travel around the country each Spring and Summer and speak about my experiences homeschooling my eclectic brood of outside the box learners!
This year I’ll be in Nashville, Tenessee, Atlanta, Georgia, and Pasadena, California. I’ll tell you the truth, I love homeschool conventions and spend my free time between sessions visiting as many other speakers as I can!
I’m giving a wide range of talks this year, including:
- How to Get Started Homeschooling Kids With Learning Difficulties
- Homeschooling Kids With ADD or ADHD
- How Multiple Intelligences and Learning Styles Reveal Your Child’s Calling
- Teaching Strategies for the Struggling Speller
- Teaching Math to Kids With Dyscalculia
- Thriving, not Surviving: Homeschooling the Teen Years
March 30 – April 1, 2017
Teach Them Diligently at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel
May 11 – 13, 2017
Teach Them Diligently at the Cobb Galleria
July 13- 15, 2017, including the Blogger’s Night Out on Friday the 14th.
Christian Home Educators Association of California
For more information
For more information on hiring me to speak, including topics, bio and headshot, visit my speaking page.
Can you give me a heads up if you’re ever in Northern, CA?
I will be at the Valley Home Educators Conference next year – July of 2018.:)