Do you have a child who is easily distracted by too much visual information, does a sloppy job with visual tasks, has difficulty writing within lines or margins, or frequently bumps into things? It may a visual processing weakness – also known as Visual Processing Disorder.
In this online parent course you will learn:
- To understand what processing issues are
- The definition of Visual Processing Disorder
- The 8 areas of visual processing weakness that impact Visual Processing Disorder
- How to know if your child’s issues are vision-based or a processing issue
- How to get a diagnosis
- Symptoms and Signs of visual processing issues
- Treatments for Visual Processing Disorder
- Types of therapies and interventions to help kids with visual processing weaknesses
- Tons of activities for building visual processing skills
- Best accommodations for kids with Visual Processing Disorder
- Best assistive technology for Visual Processing Disorder
This course includes:
- 1-hour of online video instruction
- a downloadable audio file
- a printable pdf outline for easier note-taking
- a list of relevant Visual Processing links and resources mentioned in the course
Here’s How It All Works
Once you purchase a course, you will create a login username and password so that you can have access to the course (or courses) at any time.
This online course comes to you in both video and audio formats. All courses include a printable outline for note taking and a downloadable audio recording of the class. You can listen any time, anywhere (and your spouse can listen too.)
We are also offering support in a private Facebook group for class attendees only.
My goal with these online parent courses is to make your learning as easy and efficient as possible. That is why each course is delivered in a multimedia format. Watch and learn from your computer, or download the audio version to your tablet or phone.
Benefits of our Parent Courses
You’ll receive MP3s, PDF outlines, links to resources and access to small group encouragement. This course is based on research-based methods of teaching kids with auditory processing weaknesses and a plethora of my own unique, personal experience.
I look at these courses as an opportunity for you to learn what has taken me many years to learn – how to teach struggling kids so that they can learn and thrive with tips and strategies along the way.
You could use trial and error to learn what this class will teach you or you can sign up and get started on the right path to helping your kids with visual processing weaknesses today!
There are no reviews yet.